🌟 Manifestations 🌟
The subconscious is the reflection of who you are. It influences and informs our behaviour, our beliefs and most importantly, our thoughts and therefore our actions. Listen to the subliminals below as you sleep and watch your life manifest your desires right before your very eyes. 🌠
Divine Feminine Subliminal
Self Confidence Formula
1. I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my Definite Purpose in Life. Therefore I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment, and I here and now promise to take such action.
2. I realise the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
3. I know through the principle of autosuggestion that any desire I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self confidence.
4. I have clearly written down a description of my Definite Chief Aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
5. I fully realise that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all whom it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of y willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism by developing love for all humanity because I know that a negative attitude towards others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. I will sign my name to this formula, commit it to memory and repeat it aloud once a day, with full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so that I will become self-reliant and successful person.